Thursday, May 20, 2010

In the garden (of life), who is your rose (true love), and buttercup (best firend)? and why?

In life, I don't know who my rose is, but I'm sure I'll find her, and my buttercup.. I have 2 buttercups (female best friends), one of them is named Alyssa, and the other's name I Camilla.. and they really look out for me.. and they're great..

In the garden (of life), who is your rose (true love), and buttercup (best firend)? and why?
My rose is yet to be found, and I just killed the buttercup because she was growing towards the other garden.
Reply:my true love? i dont even know what true love is...lol i think i am in love with my life right now, the people around me and my faith in God gives me red, blooming roses everyday.





best friend= roann, she is married now and lives in the philippines, i miss her so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment