Thursday, April 30, 2009

The book I never promised you a rose garden?

For my independent novel in my english class I chose the book I never promised you a rose garden. I need to do a scrapbook project for it showing how the character changes throughout the story through pictures and typed words. How would I do this and what pictures/should I use? Any help is greatly appreciated. Ten points to the best answer!

The book I never promised you a rose garden?
It's been a long time (cubed) since I read this book, but roughly it would be some way to picture this:





A- Reality and fantasy


B- Reality and fantasy


C- Reality and fantasy


Her-Fantasy/reality and fantasy





Using cartoon people sitting around and someone floating off? Or balloons and one is cut loose? Or cartoon people in balloons and one balloon takes off? Or fish swimming at different levels? Or mountain climbers going up the wrong trails, rolling down into valleys? Things operating at different levels.





Show what's causing the disconnection from reality--I can't remember if it was just the illness itself or something happening.)





Then All fantasy. The book has plenty of images for this you could use.





Then Fantasy meeting the hospital.





Then a new balance.


No comments:

Post a Comment